The EAI International Conference on 6G for Future Ubiquitous Connectivity and Wireless Networks (6GN 2023) will be held in Shanghai, the People’s Republic of China, from 7 to 8 October 2023. Shanghai is one of the world’s major centers for finance, business and economics, research, science and technology, manufacturing, transportation, tourism, and culture. 6GN 2023 will be held as an on-site conference. Nevertheless, in view of the possible travel restrictions, the authors located outside of China will be given the option to present remotely. Both theoretical contributions (including new techniques, concepts, and analyses) and practical contributions (including system experiments and prototypes, and new applications) are encouraged. We expect the papers of the conference to serve as valuable references for a large audience from both academia and industry. The conference has a broad scope spanning several areas such as 6G key technology enablers, 6G use cases and artificial intelligence for 6G.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- D2D Communication for 6G Networks
- Cognitive Radio for 6G Networks
- Resource Allocation for 6G Networks
- Security and Privacy for 6G Networks
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Communication for 6G Networks
- NonOrthogonal Multiple Access for 6G Networks
- Mobile Edge Computing for 6G Networks
- Energy Harvesting for 6G Networks
- Artificial intelligent techniques for 6G Networks
- Big data mining and pattern analysis techniques for 6G Networks
Other topics in 6G Networks
- Control and Automation Systems
- Power and Energy Systems
- Intelligent Systems
- Computer Systems and Applications
- Communications Systems and Networking
- Industrial Informatics and Electronics
- Image, Video, and Signal Processing
- Data Engineering and Data Mining
- Software Engineering
- Bio-Informatics and Health Informatics
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: 6GN Conference proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.