Call for Papers
Workshop on Intelligent Computing for Future Wireless Network and Its Applications
In 5G, the higher network performance is the primary task that pursues a huge breakthrough than that of 4G mobile networks. Facing the limited development of hardware equipment such as station, antenna, and mobile phone, an effective and efficient communication method for enhancing network performance becomes a focused direction. A great number of studies on machine learning, intelligent system and deep learning have shown the possibilities of improving network performance such as higher network throughput, lower end-to-end delay, and ultra-low latency for future wireless networks. The smart or even intelligent design for 6G mobile network and its applications are invited in this workshop, such as novel development and design of network architecture, protocol, modeling, signaling, and communication technology.
The objective of ICFWNIA 2020 workshop is to bring together researchers, developers, and technical experts to share their works and experiences of intelligent system, deep learning, supervised and unsupervised learning, and emerging applications for future wireless networks.
Topics of Interest
The targeted topics of the workshop include, but are not limited to
- Deep learning and reinforcement learning for B5G/6G
- Deep learning and AI applications for B5G/6G
- System architecture of intelligent computing for B5G/6G
- Deep learning model for B5G/6G
- AI and novel learning methods for B5G/6G
- AI and deep learning for data mining in future wireless networks
- Deep learning and machine learning for network message control
- Intelligent and learning-based network communication technology
- Intelligent and learning-based data analysis for B5G/6G
- Deep and reinforcement learning-based network protocol for B5G/6G
- New AI-based applications for B5G/6G
We invite workshop participation through contributions that respond to one or more of the mentioned research questions in 8-10 pages. Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
Accepted and presented technical papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library. Workshop Papers will be published in a dedicated section of the 6GN Conference Proceedings. Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). See the website for detailed instructions and for author requirements for accepted papers.
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 6, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: June 17, 2020
- Camera-Ready Submission: July 1, 2020
- Fan-Hsun Tseng, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
- Chi-Yuan Chen, National Ilan University, Taiwan
- Reza Malekian, Malmö University, Sweden
- Zhenjiang Zhang, Beijing Jiaotong University, China