EAI 6GN 2021 will be held as an on-site conference with an option to present remotely (or as a fully-fledged online conference, if the situation prevents the event from taking place on-site).
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged. EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event in 2021.
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
Nowadays, a majority of communication services provide great opportunities of connecting Internet of Things (IoT) at any time, e.g. mobile edge computing, virtual reality, augmented reality, mobile social services, mobile searching, mobile robots, unmanned system etc. The fifth-generation (5G) has made, and will continue to make, contributions to meet the requirements of explosive data traffic in wireless and mobile communications. Moreover, B5G/6G will drive another wave of new trends, not only to optimize the spectrum and spatial bandwidth, but also to create more new technologies and applications. The opportunities and challenges of 5G/B5G/6G are continuing to attract the attention of academics, industries, and governments.
We invite high quality original research papers describing recent and expected challenges or discoveries along with potential intelligent solutions for 5G/B5G/6G. We welcome both theoretical and experimental papers. We expect the papers of the conference to serve as valuable references for a large audience from both academia and industry. Both original, unpublished contributions and survey/tutorial types of articles are encouraged.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- D2D Communication for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Cognitive Radio for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Resource Allocation for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Security and Privacy for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Communication for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Mobile Edge Computing for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Energy Harvesting for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Heterogeneous Networks for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Backhaul/fronthaul for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Satellite communication technology for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Signal processing for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- IoT for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Massive MIMO for 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Caching in 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Cloud/CRAN-based 5G/B5G/6G Networks;
- Educational Change in the age of 6G.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, EI Engineering Index (Compendex and Inspec databases), DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Scopus, Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
24 July 2021
31 August 2021
23 September 2021